Welcome to the GIM media page
Welcome to the GIM media page. Here you can find audio and video that cover various topics. If you would like to see our videos early and get exclusive access to more podcasts, consider joining one of our membership programs.
- Community and Worship April 29, 2021
- Re-focusing Our Communities April 27, 2021
- The Covenants as the Gospel April 13, 2021
- Podcast – Praying the Promises of God April 8, 2021
- A Perfect Gospel for Imperfect People April 6, 2021
- What Causes Gospel Aversion? March 30, 2021
- Tired of hearing the Gospel? I have Good News March 23, 2021
- What to Look for in a Church: 4 Things you Should Consider “Deal Breakers” January 18, 2021
- 10-Date Night: Three Pillars December 18, 2020
- 09-Date Night – What You Need to Know Before Staring a Small Group December 10, 2020
- Why You Need a Church November 27, 2020
- 08-Date Night – Authority November 27, 2020
- 07 – Date Night: Lockdown Style November 19, 2020
- 06 – Date Night: Should God Choose? November 12, 2020
- 05 – Date Night – Soundtrack to Life November 5, 2020
- 04 – Date Night – The Nature of Christ October 29, 2020
- 03 – Date Night – Just Desert October 22, 2020
- 02 – Date Night – Organization October 15, 2020
- 01 – Date Night – Dinner at the Boat House October 6, 2020
Check Out Our Videos
In this short episode, I look at a question that was asked on my blog post titled, “What Christians Show Know About the Biblical Festivals” (link below). We will discuss if Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread are Synonymous and also talk about the festival of first fruits and some common misconceptions.
Should believers pray out loud? Or does God hear what everyone is thinking? This is a question I had never considered looking at until a friend asked it. In this video we go to the Scriptures to see what the Word says about God knowing the thoughts of people.
Church history is one of my favorite subjects, but one thing I have never fully understood is the Filioque Controversy. That is, until now. After reading a book that shed significant light on this historical landmark, I am finally able to explain the power struggle that brought about the split between the Eastern and Western Church.
In this episode, I review a documentary by Matt Powell Official which attempts to investigate the Hebrew Roots movement. Although Matt has some good things to say, he is coming from a very different Christian interpretation and falls short is some major areas.
In this video I look at the history and formation of the Hebrew Roots movement. With no faith statement or main leader it is difficult to pinpoint what constitutes this belief. In this video I suggest there are three theological points that set this movement apart.
There is a movement that has been called “Messianic Judaism,” but what is this theology and does it differ from the Hebrew Roots movement? In this video I discuss Messianic Judaism, Messianic Jews, and the history and theology of this movement.
A look at Ellen G. White and some of the things that have made mainstream Christianity reject her as a prophet. Why have the Seventh Day Adventist accepted her writings while the Protestants have rejected them?
Join Our Exclusive Membership
Get access to exclusive podcasts and pre-release content.